G3 Quiz 16
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
- What are the three basic constitutions of an atom
Question 2 of 10
- What is the maximum allowable pressure drop for natural gas only
Question 3 of 10
- When using a jumper wire to by-pass the thermostat at the gas valve, why should you always disconnect at least one lead of thermostat
Question 4 of 10
- Which testing organizations are designated in Ontario to approve gas appliances? having btu input up to and over 400 cfh
Question 5 of 10
- A pilot that operates only during the ignition cycle of the main burner but is shut off at other times, is called?
Question 6 of 10
- What action should be taken if cracked heat exchanger is found
Question 7 of 10
- The high limit swith circuitry of a residential appliance is wired in series with the?
Question 8 of 10
- On a gas meter if the 1/4 dial has moved on a pressure test this would indicate
Question 9 of 10
- All liquid withdrawal propane cylinder service valves must be equipped with?
Question 10 of 10
- Gasket material used on gas or propane system shall be